Our staff and contractors are familiar with GDPR and their personal responsibilities. You are welcome to see our policy. Please request via our contact us page.
We have a right to erasure process. If you wish to be erased, please contact us via the compliance section of the contact us page.
We have a privacy notice which informs people what we do with their personal data, this is saved to the website.
No personal data is transferred outside of the EU
When processing data we undertake the following:
- The processing is lawful, fair and transparent
- Transparent about what the data is being used for
- Data is collected for a specific purpose
- The data is necessary for the purpose
- The data must be accurate and kept up to date
- Data is not kept for longer than necessary
- The data is kept safe and secure
We do not process sensitive information directly. We may process information on behalf of a client if they ask. This would be subject to strict privacy controls. For our policy on this, please contact us.
All storage is secure and our suppliers have GDPR procedures in place.
We have a notification process in place for any breach